Throwing it back to a not so spooky Halloween weekend….greets, sweets, and lots of TREATS…yum!
We kicked off the weekend the best way possible- a freshly brewed pot of coffee and a scrumptious breakfast. Breakfast muffins compliments of an impulse clearance cookbook purchase at the one and only Target. So simple, but so delicious…definitely a breakfast must! Pillsbury biscuits, sausage (maple for us!), shredded cheese, and an egg…simple right?!
Recreate in 30 minutes (or less)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a muffin pan
- Cook sausage through- once cooked, spoon sausage (we used maple sausage) into a large bowl
- Add one egg and 1 c. shredded cheese to the sausage
- Cut each biscuit into half once, and then cut in half again
- Roll each 1/4 biscuit into the sausage, egg, and cheese mixture
- Place 4 1/4 biscuits into each muffin tin
- Sprinkle 1/2 c. of shredded cheese onto each muffin & place into oven
- Bake for 15-20 minutes & breakfast is served!
Next up, pumpkin spice mini donuts (insert heart eyes emoji).
Into the oven they go…
22 minutes later….. hello to the perfect Fall mini donut! Again compliments of the ever famous Everyday Fall Baking clearance cookbook find…best $8 EVER!
And last but not least treats of the candy variety (Sour Patch Kids and Laffy Taffy for days..oh yah!). Our first Halloween in our first house…all the treats without the tricks! And of course SKOL Vikings 😉
xo, the Russells